SIEM - Threat Management
Cyber Alpha Security's powerful security information and event management (SIEM) and threat management system brings event, threat, and risk data together to provide strong security intelligence, rapid incident response, seamless log management, and extensible compliance reporting. The core of our SIEM-Threat Management offering, HawkEye, correlates, assesses, and prioritizes security events to provide intrusion alerts in real time.
SIEM - Threat Management is an approach to integrate a number of different methods to handle threats which are designed to stop them before they actually enter the system. SIEM - Threat Management focuses on making the overall system more secure from threats. Security managers need to be in a position to identify threats with the most critical impact, prioritize them and at the same time, create a plan to eliminate the risk from their network. Without a SIEM - Threat Management system in place confidential data of enterprises can't be monitored, controlled and protected from potential attackers.
The HawkEye SIEM - Threat Management platform was developed with the foresight for an automated system which not only has the ability to prioritize threats but also to notify of attacks in real time. With a detection engine, a correlation engine, application integration and real time threat intelligence, HawkEye ensures the attacks are detected within the shortest time window. The HawkEye engine implements correlation at six different levels, with events data being processed in isolation on each layer to ensure the outcome is accurate. Depending upon the threat scenario, HawkEye correlation rules are updated several times a day, giving it the ability to precisely identify and block attackers.
- Real Time Alerts for Threats and Attacks.
- Monthly Security Overview Reports.
- Detailed Quarterly Security Audit Reports.
- Regular Best Practice Documents & Guidelines.
- In-Depth Incident Report.
- End-to-end security solution for your websites.
- Easily meet compliance and regulatory standards.
- Benefit from a dedicated information security team for your websites.
- Single point of response & accountability in-case of incidents or attacks.
- Notifies you of attacks in real time
- Threat intelligence is implemented on your network
- Keeps your network safe in a proactive manner
- Detection is highly accurate, hardly any false positives
- Protect your organization values to earn your customers' trust
- Meet compliance and regulatory standards
- Low capital investment, you pay-as-you-go
- 50% or more cost savings compared to other alternatives