- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Source Code Security Audit
- Mobile Application Code Audit
Source Code Security Audit
We inspect source code to discover security issues before testing and deployment begin. Our researchers review your code each time instead of reviewing it all at once at the end of the project. This allows you to focus on what has changed rather than trying to find all the issues at once.
We do security audit on programming source code of multi-tier and multi-component enterprise applications written in programming languages such as ASP, JSP, PHP, Java, COM, Python, C/C++, Perl, PHP, .NET etc.
We conduct a security code review with our own secure coding guidelines and industry security standards. Upon completion of the testing and code-inspection phases, our security analyst generates a comprehensive and easy-to-read report detailing the code deficiencies discovered in the analysis.
- Saves lot of time in testing, debugging and fixing the code.
- Making application risk averse from malicious attackers.
- Securing your business reputation.
- Our test method meets the requirements of compliance standards .
- Your team understands root causes and can prevent issues in the future.
- 50% or more cost savings compared to other alternatives.